clearing stuff out - great prices

• Hey guys. In the last year or so my 4wd hobby hasn't been as strong, so unfortunately it has to be the first to go for money reasons. Most of this stuff i'm selling for less than half of what I paid... While I will look at offers, these are already great deals so if there's something you like please don't try and see how little you can get it for.

t-18 from FSJ - 100% rebuilt besides for pushing bearings in (I don't have a press) - bought the kit from novak for $200 plus shipping, and the trans for $150. Will let the whole thing go for $150

D20 that was mated to t-18 w/ rebuild kit (not rebuilt, just comes with complete kit) - bought the master rebuild kit from novak for $230 plus shipping and the t-case for $150, will let the whole thing go for $150

Bellhousing to mate t-18 to 258 (at least that's what I was told, you can take a look at it - $30
    Bellhousing that was on t-18 to mate to i think an 8 cyl (again, take a look) - $25

cj-6 (will fit cj-5) dash board in steel w/ guages and glove compartment (may even have those neat 4wd instruction plates on them, don't remember) - $50

also have lots of parts for ford truck 1973-1979, just ask

will post more as I find it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!