NO FIREWOOD NEEDED FOR GWNF

• We managed to get a hold of the camp host and he is going to have a 1/2 cord of wood delivered to our campsite for $50.00. We'll all chip in for that so we don't have to worry about lugging it in ourselves.

The chainsaw still might be needed and if anyone wants to bring firestarter logs & kindling, you can.

• if there are woods around i dont know why we would need to bring kindlin either. I mean we could all just take 5 min walk through the woods and probably get enough to last a week....just my .02

• I gave Wanderlust some dimensional lumber scraps. They usually light easy and burn pretty well. I use them as kindling all the time at home.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

if there are woods around i dont know why we would need to bring kindlin either. I mean we could all just take 5 min walk through the woods and probably get enough to last a week....just my .02

This is why we take kids!!! ;D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!