XJ lift wrenchfest Jan 27th

• the tires were delivered 25 minutes ago! :) I didn't know it until 15 minutes ago, though. hehe he just dropped them off on the driveway and logged it in his computer. I got the notification emails and walked outside.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Nice surprise! ;D

Can't wait to see them really mounted on there. :wavey:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• and, they're on! thanks to 92Renegade for mounting and balancing them. he said that one of the tires didn't even need weights to balance it. nice

Jerry / Whatevah

• long arms? around the same time as you. :-p

gotta add some armor to it, first. and a locker or two. :) the next lift will probably just be coil spacers and shackles.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Lookin Good Jerry

Only thing I would have done different would have been to put the black sides out. I used to run with the white lettering showing but once you get into some rocks the raised white outlines don't hold up. :doh:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Nah...I like white letters out! It gives a sportier look and brakes up the blackness of the sidewall.

Looks good Jerry!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I think we know what your preference is for white vs black, Josh. lol

I don't like all of the black wheels and black tires, which is why I kept the stock wheels and put the whitewalls out. Well, until they wear off like Brian pointed out. :D

Jerry / Whatevah

• So Jerry hows it drive? I still can't believe how much of a difference the tires (& lift)
    made.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• pretty good, the tires hum a little at low speeds, but you can't hear it above 20. the tires rub at full lock, but... that was expected. :) I think the t-case drop got rid of the vibes, but the front driveshaft is acting up again. weird, since I changed all of the ujoints and the cv ball. gonna pull it when I get a chance and check it out.

Jerry / Whatevah

• excellent! I was grinning the entire day :) nice and comfy ride, and the Bighorns had lots of grip, never had a problem until we got on the ice.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!