DeJA April Trail Ride - Sunday 29th at RAUSCH CREEK

• Deja will be hosting a trail ride on Sunday, April 29th to RAUSCH CREEK.

****Required for this ride****
    Your vehicle must be equiped with 33" tires minimum
    Lockers not required

Since this is a Sunday ride, we will be starting early and ending early.

If you plan on attending, please be sure to be at the park by 8:30 at the latest. We will be hitting the trails no later than 9:30.

I will be leading a caravan from the Sunoco at Rt. 41 and Newark Rd. which will be leaving by 6:10am. We will pick up anyone at the Wawa a little before 7:00am.

Again, this ride will be taking place at Rausch Creek Off-road Park.

Thanks
    -Chris

• I'm in. Meeting at the 896 and 30 wawa at 7am.

Can't wait.

And yes this is a modified only run. Running all blues and blacks I think. :up:

Depending on who shows up we may run all blacks. :driving:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• :spinrhead: count me in as long as I get my Death Wobble figured out in-time and my chromoly shafts

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• If anyone is interested in running lower level trails and can get a group together of 2 or more jeeps to run lower levels, you are more than welcome to attend.

I made this a 33" and above b/c of the majority of those that signed up for this are of that level.

Thanks
    -Chris

• You'd better be there Andrew :suspicious:

You NEED some trail time :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• I'm still in. Blues and Blacks at Rausch are fine with me. I have to get my exhaust welded up and my 34" LTB spare mouted up and I'll be ready to go.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

• Hey, would these trails be too much for my Jeep to handle?

I have 33x12.5 inch MT/Rs. Old Man Emu suspension lift and JKS body lift. Everything else is stock, but I'm hoping to install my new axles before then, which will mean I'll be locked front and rear.

Would I be able to join with the axles in?

Salvatore Giglia

• The jeep can probably handle it but can you :doh:

Experience plays a LARGE part on how well your jeep fairs on Blacks.

If your not sure then probably not :shrug:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• I don't know you or your Jeep, Sal, but I've done Blues and Blacks at Rausch on 32's open front and rear. If you can take direction, good spotting should get you through. You will be scraping your skids, and you could tear something up, but the only body damage to my Jeep has been done on green trails and and on the street. :shrug: We need another good Deja ride.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I'm planning on this ride as well, either meeting at the Rt. 41/ Newark spot, or the 896/ 30 spot to follow everyone up. I have 33's and the front ez locker, but I also have a busted daily driver right now, so the Jeep is it for me. If anyone is not interested in doing blacks, I'd be happy to do a group focusing mainly on blues. I cannot afford any damage on my Jeep right now until the Corolla gets a new radiator. I will throw out there right now though that I do not have the trails memorized at RC (or anywhere else really...), and I will have to go by the map. I'm sure a small group of us can figure it out with no problems.

Paul

• Paul,
    Your fine running with us. All the tough spots have blue bypasses.

We'll make sure you come back in one piece. :doh:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!