lost nice shark in the surf

• went out on 09/14 @ keybox rd. in the AM and the blues were cutting the mullet in half most of the day but the one time I was not paying attention, something about a cooler and coldies....awith the pole in the sand spike when it went down on the beach and started toward the water. I got to it and the line started to peal off, (200 yrds of 30 lbs. test on the spool). I thought that it was going to completely spool me but it slowed down after a minute and i was gaining back line. after about a 20 minute fight i got it into the surf and i could see the dorsel fin of the shark (don't know what kind) and the leader let go. The moral of the story is use a wire leader when blues and sharks and hitting. After losing the shark i put on a wire leader and caught exactly nothing after that. good luck

• they should look in its stomach for parts of a surfboard.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Likely a Bar shark, thay can get 3-5 ft and have some nice teeth and are pretty common there.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!