upgrading axles

• Change the fluid and check the bearings for excessive wear. May just need bearings. Your stock axles will be fine with 33s

what size tire would you start to consider changing the rear?

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• My first Cherokee was on 32's and a 3.5 RE kit. Had an OX locker in the front w/ Yukon shafts and the 8.25 with Dutchman shafts and a Detroit. I NEVER had a problem with the rear set up but imploded the front on multiple occasions. Just lock the rear in yours, don't worry about swapping things around if it's just an occasional wheeler just go for ol' reliable and keep it simple for now and save some money and drop it on a Clayton LA kit or something more DD friendly.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• if you don't use the 60's let me know i will be interested in them.

the guy is going to post them on ebay. if your serious i can say something before he does. he just sent me an email asking me if i was still interested. you'll have to negotiate a price with him.

and i don't know if i awnsered this earlier but they are ball joints.

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!