Best place to get herculiner stuff

• After considerable thought and the fact that funds are on the low side i have decided to herculine my tj's tub. Where is the best place to purchase all the required stuff.

• I know you can get it cheap from K-Mart, never saw it at Wallmart.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• PepBoys have a sale once a month or maybe more on it by the tub...

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

• ACE hardware has the cheapest price I've found. It's either 20 or 30 dollars less then pepboys and it's about 10 dollars less than autozone. Only down side is that most ACE stores have to order it.

• Looks good. 2 cans thought that just does not sound like enough. I want it a little on the thick side where feet will sit and in the back where straps and cable will rattle around.

• Also will thi stuff stop rust like por 15 i know i will have to remove scale rust and prep area really really well. just wondering if i should sand blast area and prime it.

• I put por 15 on all the channels, along the edges and spots where i knew water would accumulate before the Herculiner. what ever you do, make sure you don't leave any paint where the herculiner is going. it will chip off right away. i used a cleaner which did not leave any residue before applying anything.break cleaner will work

• the under side of my pans look good no rust because of rust protection that was applied. the inside pass pan is rusted due to ac not draining properly which has since been fixed. i will probably sand blast the area and prime it with some epoxy primer then after that has cured herculine the hell out of the tub.

• I,m going to line inside of tub tomorow but im going with tintable stuff called rapter liner made by u-pol i get at cost from work at body shop.You can apply with shutz gun thats what i'm using.or use roller or brush it.Just putting another option out there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!