What have you done to your Jeep today?

• Already asked, going to display it but not sell it. They are on back order for up to 7 weeks, said it will go to someone who ordered a rear axle. But I called dibs if they discount its

Return it on Friday re-buy it on Saturday a discounted cost! Glad that worked out for you.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• wish I knew how I did that , so I could do it all the time, haha , thanks for helping us get it in wanes explorer. and I really appreciate Quadratec and G2 giving me such a sweet deal to make up for sending the wrong axle

• Thanks John. I appreciate your input. I am somewhat stupid however. Are you saying my pics are rotated, or that I should take better pics? They appear on my screen to be oriented correctly. That, of course, depends on how you look at it. I'm lucky I can post anything at all. About the same time DEJA changed the entire site my photobucket account also locked up. I haven't been able to post a picture on Pirate correctly for a month or so. When I pull up a pic from my photo library on there it rotates the thing. I'm not a computer oriented person so I will take all the help I can get.
    The way things go for me and computers is messed up. I finally had some time to try to get my photobucket working again yesterday morning. I couldn't bring up their site no matter what I did. Finally I found a site that said photobucket was down at that time...great. I couldn't even get to the part where it wouldn't accept my password. I haven't tried again yet because iPads are expensive and I don't really want to smash the thing with a sledge hammer!

• Thanks John. I appreciate your input. I am somewhat stupid however.

I disagree on the stupid. No stupid person could possibly have built a rig and a trailer setup like yours.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• They appear on my screen to be oriented correctly. That, of course, depends on how you look at it.

They appear fine when I do this:

but then I look stupid.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• That all makes perfect sense to me. But they are correct on my screen, and I don't use Tapatalk.
    I will try to hold the camera the other way?
    And thanks, but I have come to the conclusion that I must be stupid and the rest of the world isn't.

• The owl is oriented correctly on my screen, but his head is turned 90 degrees. So why is it that I see the owl correctly and I see the others correctly but John doesn't? Or did John orient the owl incorrectly so it would show up correctly on my screen?
    I used to just copy and paste and that was that. Maybe everything I ever posted has been twisted on everyone else's screen and it looked fine here to me. See what I mean about who is stupid?

• ... because iPad s...

The pics are turned 90° on the web, on Tapatalk they are straight up...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Okay... This is a total guess:
    Maybe tapatalk and whatever app you are using on the iPad rotate the pics since smartphones are tablets are nearly always viewed in portrait orientation. Computer screens are nearly always landscape orientation.

~ JD

• Sorry I went off-topic with discussion about pics. Go here for further discussion about the orientation of the pics.

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!