What have you done to your Jeep today?

• Crawled under it and the only thing I can move is the sway bar. I can slide it back and forth about half an inch. Going to replace those bushings and go from there.

That could do it, hope that takes care of it. :up:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Added a blower and mega raptor trans

thats a nice maggy you got on there. 5.3? im doing a swap in my yj right now. whose tunig yours, i work at an lsx shop called horsepoweraddicts in st george's let me know we can do the tune

• thats a nice maggy you got on there. 5.3? im doing a swap in my yj right now. whose tunig yours, i work at an lsx shop called horsepoweraddicts in st george's let me know we can do the tune

Yup its a 5.3 w/ a ls6 cam. I decked the heads a little to give me a little more CR. Its just a 112 and I know these things will heat soak with big boost. My plan is to eventually get to 8-10 lbs and add meth. My goal is to get to 500 rwhp if possible.

• Yup its a 5.3 w/ a ls6 cam. I decked the heads a little to give me a little more CR. Its just a 112 and I know these things will heat soak with big boost. My plan is to eventually get to 8-10 lbs and add meth. My goal is to get to 500 rwhp if possible.

I am working on putting a 5.3 into my 01 tj as we speak, what did you do for your fuel system?
    I was thinking about replacing the stock pump with a walbro225lph and bypassing the intank fuel regulator, and adding a return from the fuel rail

• On this one I am using a later model YJ tank and putting the walbro pump in the tank. I took a stock yj sending unit assembly and just attached the pump to it. I am also converting this to a cj dash so I had to add a cj fuel sending unit to the to the yj assembly. The yj does not have an in tank regulator so I am just running the standard supply and return to the tank. The last one I did I used an inline pump and the c5 corvette fuel filter that has the return built into the filter and just ran one supply line to the motor while blocking off the return at the motor.

I also have for sale a complete kit to hook up a LS motor to an Ax-15 if you are interested.

• Yup its a 5.3 w/ a ls6 cam. I decked the heads a little to give me a little more CR. Its just a 112 and I know these things will heat soak with big boost. My plan is to eventually get to 8-10 lbs and add meth. My goal is to get to 500 rwhp if possible.

yeah 500rwhp is a little of a stretch on low boost. but my number is 302-229-2909 hit me up if you need it tuned or any info. im sure we both have knowledge to share back and forth.

• Finally done with painting (thanks Jump150). Have to put a few more things back on and it should be good to go. I think this color (Gecko Green) is a little greener than the previous color ('70s Challenger green; sublime green).

It actually looks yellower here than it really is. I changed the color of the roll bar to black because I didn't want to take everything out to have it sprayed with the body.

[img width=1200 height=675]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=46289[/img]

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• That looks amazing John! Did y'all set up a painting booth or was it done outside?

I hung plastic inside my garage.

SLIMER IS BACK...looks great. Sorry i wasn't able to get hooked up with a place to spray.

No problem.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Looks great, looking to do a similar (not green) home grown paint job on the Scrambler this summer, where did you buy your paint and primer? What steps did you do?

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Wow, I can stop again..... I did front and rear brakes and now my parking brake finally works. :spinrhead:..... washed her up, tweaked the sub and amp, changed rear diff fluid, used a ratchet strap to perform some minor exhaust clearance issues and changed the engine oil and filter... productive holiday weekend ! Gotta say my spider shade was a great investment, keeps the temp decent even when in direct sun.

• I put the rest of the seats in a few days again. Now I'm working on getting the console and tuffy boxes installed along w/ the stereo sub and amp. I'm going to pull the seats back out and paint the bases/brackets as well as the rollbar. I did manage to get the trans cover and shifter arm painted w/ new hardware. I cleaned the rubber boot and also painted the boot retainer. I also used some foam rubber strip around the underside edge of the trans cover to block the heat from seeping through. it's worked great so far. I also trimmed ~1/4" off the hood release and painted it as well. The release handle would always get caught on the backside of the grill inserts. Guess I'd had enough of messing with it so I fixed it.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!