Jeep 101 at Rausch Creek - April 19th @ 9:00

• I hope the Mar. 21ST Trail Report didn't scare anybody away, we can use the damage and failures as examples and can discuss what can be done to avoid them. We're looking for a great turn out that weekend.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I hope the Mar. 21ST Trail Report didn't scare anybody away, we can use the damage and failures as examples and can discuss what can be done to avoid them. We're looking for a great turn out that weekend.

agreed, i hope no one who is interested in Jeep 101 gets the wrong impression. as is the case with most sports/hobbies, there are varying degrees of involvement and participation. for example, you are a lot less likely to get hurt riding your bike than you are doing Extreme Motocross.

you can have a lot of fun without hurting your Jeep. if you've never done it before, i can promise you it's more fun that you can imagine.

many or most instances of damage and failure are due to stupidity (like me), half-craziness (like B), or people wheeling their rigs REAALLY HARD (everybody else).

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Very well put, exactly the point I was trying to make, but you put it in perfect perspective. Thanks John.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• Exactly guys.
    Not to mention we'll post the one or two breakages and fail to mention the fact that 10 other Jeeps had a trouble free, full day of good fun in the woods. All in all, the trail reports are like the nightly news...only showing the extreme because it gets ratings.

• Well im definatly in for saturday and sunday. so obviously ill be camping rain or shine and ill also be bringing a friend riding passenger.

• Definitely in for Sunday, my wife is seeing if she can get off Sunday, which will determine if I come for the entire weekend.

• The list is coming together pretty well so far. The more the merrier so post up even if you just want to go for an easy ride and meet some new faces.

So far:
    Shorebird
    BFrank
    Philly Guy
    B
    KnoxRents
    CJ8
    Jeepaholic775
    Ryakin
    Anx1ous
    theMistaken (if his Junk has rubber.)
    Quantum73?

• The more people we get, the better of a timne we will have. I am sure we will do better in the comp as well if we are well supported....

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I posted in the signup thread that I'd be there w/ my junk and we may bring Jen's as well. :suspicious: :razz: ;D

--Ian

• I posted in the signup thread that I'd be there w/ my junk and we may bring Jen's as well. :suspicious: :razz: ;D

--Ian

Ahhh..the Club Run and Comp sign up thread. Wasn't sure if they were the same thing as the 101 sign-up (I STILL forget about the child boards) or if you wanted to do an easier run with your beast of a Jeep. Good deal though...we can definitely use you. :up:
    Added you and Jen.

So far:
    Shorebird
    BFrank
    Philly Guy
    B
    KnoxRents
    (SLOPAR riding with J-Man or me)
    CJ8
    Jeepaholic775
    Ryakin
    Anx1ous
    theMistaken (Jeep should be good to at least ride in 101 if not compete also.)
    jc1121
    clendaniel
    Solomi
    J-Man
    dirty4x4girl
    sta27ems
    RedOliver
    JeepNV
    DoGood
    bubbles & Claymont Hillbilly
    Lucky13
    Slowpoke

• Me personally, I do not mind. Let me run it by the rest of the Jeep 101 Directors and I will get back with you.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Just keepin' it alive! Great response, workin' on the trail ride for nubies, stockers, and light mods. It's gonna be an awesome weekend!!!

Randy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!