whats up all

• my name is tim.i am a first time poster.i am a road construction inspector in delaware.many people have seen my 92 comanche on 38" tires on various job sites.the amber light on top is a dead give away.haha i have had like 13 jeeps,this is my favorite it rocks.i love wheeling this truck. ;D

• Welcome Tim. Comanche on 38's sounds pretty cool. :up:

What area of DE do you do road construction inspection? Do you know what is going on with 141 near Prices Corner? That seems to be a never ending work zone with no progress. Just curious.

• You got that thing from Bob the crabber. Everyone on here knows that thing as I was going to buy it and posted pictures. I was advised against getting it. How are you making out with it?

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• Welcome Tim. Comanche on 38's sounds pretty cool. :up:

What area of DE do you do road construction inspection? Do you know what is going on with 141 near Prices Corner? That seems to be a never ending work zone with no progress. Just curious.

yeah thats one of our jobs lol. it will be done soon. just our portion was a 3yr contract lol tons of work up there.

• yes i did get it from the crab man.the motor was in bad shape.its at down and dirty customs getting a 9" and hp44 installed.the 9"has a spool newly installed.i got new driveshafts for it. i will throw in a rering kit when i get it back.than i will drive it like i stole it

• welcome! :wavey: let's get that manchee out on the trails!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Looks like he's already taking care of most of the issue that we had with it. :up: :up:

I assume that D35 finally bit it from the abuse of 38's?

--Ian

yeah hes getting it all done right :up: and as for the 35 i dont know how it didnt bust but it was still good lol. and those were the biggest and widest not to mention heaviest 38s ive seen lol.

• yeah hes getting it all done right :up: and as for the 35 i dont know how it didnt bust but it was still good lol. and those were the biggest and widest not to mention heaviest 38s ive seen lol.

wasn't he running 3.55's too? haha that must have sucked a$$ :doh:

• yes i did get it from the crab man.the motor was in bad shape.its at down and dirty customs getting a 9" and hp44 installed.the 9"has a spool newly installed.i got new driveshafts for it. i will throw in a rering kit when i get it back.than i will drive it like i stole it

I was lookig at it last week at DND they installed my Trail Cage. Looking Good!!

• yeah hes getting it all done right :up: and as for the 35 i dont know how it didnt bust but it was still good lol. and those were the biggest and widest not to mention heaviest 38s ive seen lol.

Tell me about it...I broke the D35 in my old 'manche ON THE STREET w/ 35" Trxus. :laughing:

--Ian

• i dont know how i didnt break it im not easy on it by anymeans i talked to mike from dnd all the parts are here they are finishing a few other things within a couple days i should have it back not soon enough

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!