slip yoke eliminator ???

• no the axle yoke stays the same. the new driveshaft will have the same ujoint as the factory size. the only thing you have to do with the axle is possibly add shims to the leaf pack at the axle mount to adjust the pinion angle.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• much to learn, he has. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• much to learn, he has. :)

We were all noobs at some point in time. ;D

When I first got my Jeep 8 years ago one of the first things I got was this:

It is of course totally useless but I've kept it to remind me how far I've come.

And the bulk of my knowledge and experience has been gained from this group.

So, I'm always happy to "pay it forward" whenever possible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!