Help with Installs this weekend???

• Does anyone have some time and a open garage to help me with installing a Crossmember/Skid Plate/Rocker Guard Plates/Rear Brake/Emergency Brake pads and adjustment this weekend? Of course the weather looks like it will be Rain and Snow Showers on Saturday so if someone has room in a garage I can come to you. If not Saturday, Sunday looks like partly sunny at 57 degrees. I should have all the tools I need, it would be nice to have a spare set of hands or someone that is more mechanically incline than me.
    -Matt

• My impact gun is AWOL but I'm willing to help out depending on weather :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• My impact gun is AWOL but I'm willing to help out depending on weather :)

I have a air impact gun now so hopefully it can handle the job. Thanks for the help. I'll keep an eye on the weather and see if Saturday or Sunday will be better unless we get the use of someones garage.... :innocent:

• I could lend a hand maybe this weekend. Just let me know man. :wavey:

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• I have a tentative engagement on saturday but can keep sunday open for you. I have a car port and all the tools. I'm also in Wilmington, so it should be about a 20-25 min drive?

Sal

EDIT: should also add I'm not entirely against driving down to Newark if I'm free. I have an air compressor and impact etc that would be staying at my house but can bring hand tools.

• I'm crossing my fingers that my crossmember shows up tomorrow. :rolleyes: But as far as weather goes, it looks like sunday will be the nicest day out of the weekend. I'll PB Blaster everything though out saturday and hopefully make the swap go easier as long as things aren bent up to bad. Everything else should be fairly easy...hopefully [size=1](Emergency Brake Pads and cable adjustment..) [/size][size=2]I'll give you guys my address and phone number once the part shows up.[/size]

• I have a huge garage that I can open up if you want to swing down. I have some tools, But recomend you bring what you think you will need. I can also have a compressor. Im only available Sunday from 9am-5pm. Im 10 minutes Chesapeak City, MD

• I have a huge garage that I can open up if you want to swing down. I have some tools, But recomend you bring what you think you will need. I can also have a compressor. Im only available Sunday from 9am-5pm. Im 10 minutes Chesapeak City, MD

I appreciate it, but it looks like 55 degrees on Sat and 57 degrees on Sunday so I think I'll try to get it done at my house in Newark. I just checked the UPS tracking and it's still saying it will be delivered today so if it's good for anyone to help on Sunday and come to Newark let me know and I'll shoot you my address. Or if everyone perfers to do it on Saturday I'm flexible.

@B- Unless you have a lift in this garage??? :mrgreen:

• This is what I hope to get done this weekend.

Rocker Panel Plate- http://www.quadratec.com/products/12538_XXX_C_PG.htm I don't have the gasket, was playing on just silcone.
    Crossmember/ Skid Plate- http://www.full-traction.com/d…EID=2&PRODUCTID=495&NOTES=
    Rear Brake Rotors, Pads, Emergency Brake Pads and adjustment (FWIW-I've never done an e-brake adjustment before.)
    Maybe a quick Alignment, Steering wheel recently started to get jump while at half and full turn.
    And if anyone feels like getting crazy we can drop my Gas tank and beat the stock skid plate flate again. :shrug:

I think thats about it.
    Here's my address if anyone wants to swing bye. Looks like it will be Sunday morning/afternoon.
    53 Three Rivers Drive
    Newark, DE 19702

• I would get the gasket if you can run up to Quad today before they close. You will probably regret is later if you don't.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12003_500.htm

I won't make it there today. Knoxrents also suggested I use the gasket. So unless somebody has some I can buy or replace for them i'll have to wait.

• So the Part arrived yesterday and all bolts and nuts made it with it. :up: Looks like 60 degrees but windy tomorrow. Any preference on beer? I'm a Yeungling and Landshark drinker so I'll at least pick up a 12 pack of that. I'll also order a pizza or something for lunch. (working on the sales pitch here..Com'on....Com'on...lol) Thanks again for the help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!