Smyrna,De 2010 liberty kk

• Hello all! Nice to see a Delaware based jeep group :) been looking for people and Places to go wheeling with!

My wife and I just moved to Smyrna but have lived on de most of our lives, we both went to Middletown high school together and reconnected afteni returned CEO military training. We stayed together through my tour I. Iraq and got married when I came home. On a posative note I was able to buy my first jeep! A 2010 jeep liberty :)

Im always up for wheeling around if any one knows a place near Smyrna or do er and wants to get it in!

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

• Hello all! Nice to see a Delaware based jeep group :) been looking for people and Places to go wheeling with!

My wife and I just moved to Smyrna but have lived on de most of our lives, we both went to Middletown high school together and reconnected afteni returned CEO military training. We stayed together through my tour I. Iraq and got married when I came home. On a posative note I was able to buy my first jeep! A 2010 jeep liberty :)

Im always up for wheeling around if any one knows a place near Smyrna or do er and wants to get it in!

Welcome. :wavey:

Not really any legal wheeling in DE except the beach.

We have 1 or 2 other Libbys in the club.

Post a picture when you can.

• Welcome aboard! You might be the only KK Liberty in the club.

Like Keith said, unfortunately there is no legal wheeling in the state. If you're ok with "unimproved" sand roads, there are trails in the NJ Pine Barrens, but you can do them in 2wd. So it's more about just exploring and getting lost there. :) For wheeling, the club goes to Rausch Creek up in PA every month, but I'm not sure how your Liberty will do there at avoiding damage.

Keep an eye on the "Trail Runs & Gatherings" section for upcoming trips. :up:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Hello and welcome! :wavey:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• If only there was a company that made lifts for them, LOL! (shameless plug averted)

Welcome

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!