• Right.. you told me that it didn't work, so I turned it off a week or so ago.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Should the Web Publishing Wizard still be working?

I get an error saying the Wizard Could Not Be Found.

Wasn't able to test this at work (didn't have my laptop), but seems fine here at home.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I'm at a loss... but you're using the reg edit file from the forum-gallery integration, not the one I uploaded. The one I uploaded bypasses the forum and goes direct to the gallery. Try that one and see if it fixes anything. Doubtful, but with a shot. http://www.delawareja.com/foru…083.0.msg194025#msg194025

Jerry / Whatevah

• I'm at a loss... but you're using the reg edit file from the forum-gallery integration, not the one I uploaded. The one I uploaded bypasses the forum and goes direct to the gallery. Try that one and see if it fixes anything. Doubtful, but with a shot. http://www.delawareja.com/foru…083.0.msg194025#msg194025

You da man. :up:

That fixed it.

I did get the applet to work also, although Java does everything except reach out and smack you to keep you from running it.

• yeah... I hate Java. But it's faster for uploading multiple files if you can't do the Windows addon thing.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!