1993 XJ Country Part out

• Parting out a very nice 1993 Jeep Cherokee (Country Ed.) 4door that was purchased for the Engine, trans, and wiring/computer. Only 106k. No rust on any body part. All body parts are white, interior tan. All parts listed are "make an offer". Parts should be compatible for may year Cherokees.

What is available: (if not listed, just ask)

Hood with hinge *Note small dents for cheap
    All 4 doors complete. Fronts w/keys
    Front Flares
    body side moldings (see pics)
    Lift-gate w/key
    Lift-gate seal
    Passenger fender.
    Front and rear bumpers with end caps and brackets.
    Tail lights, marker lights (Note Pass front marker light is sold)
    Front grill , all white. (headlight bucket is gone)
    Rear Seat (no rips) tan fabric.
    Center console.
    Spare tire cover
    Wood tone dash Bezel.
    Seat belts.
    Front Axle : Dana 30 High Pinion solid (non disconnect type) axle. Complete with brakes. End to end. Is is perfect for a Wrangler owner to use if rebuilding their front axle. Sold
    Rear drive shaft.
    Steering box

Any other part not listed, just ask..

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• Bump... Picking up the XJ today. Some parts may be be available this week. Depending on what you need.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

• Adding XJ U-Haul 1-1/4 " receiver hitch with a drop hitch (2"?) and a ball. (Think its 1 7/8") $40. (New Shows to be $110)

Per U-haul web site, fits 1984-01

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• is pass. side front door in good shape and is it power windows and locks?mine got in a fight with mr buck the other night.i have a 95 parts xj but it is red.molding is differant but i can change that.

All doors are good. Manual windows/locks with faux wood trim. Tan No window Tint

• Working on Jeeps all day,
    You can come an check out parts.
    call me 302-559-89-six-eight

• I am around most of today, if anyone wats to grab anything that is not critical.
    my cell 559-eight-nine-six-eight

• Driver Fender and front headlight bezel gone.
    Left fender and headlight bezel have been removed and are available. All parts available this week after Jeep goes to Aarons. .
    Steve

• What is available: (if not listed, just ask)

Body Parts:
    Hood with cable later and hinge.
    All 4 doors complete. w/key
    Lift-gate with supports and key
    Lift-gate seal
    Passenger fender.
    Front and rear bumper with end caps and bracket.
    Tail lights, marker lights
    Front grill , front end. all white.

Interior:
    Seats (no rips) tan fabric. (Front and rear)
    Center console.
    Spare tire cover
    Wood tone dash Bezel.
    Glove box door.
    Carpet
    Seat belts.

Drivetrain:
    Axles: Complete with brakes. End to end.
    Front Axle : Dana 30 High Pinion solid (non disconnect type) axle. Is is perfect for a Wrangler owner to use if rebuilding their front axle.
    Rear Axle: Dana 30
    Front and rear drive shafts.
    Gas tank, with new sending unit (will sell sending unit with fuel pump) separately.
    E-brake parts.

• Does it have 4.10s?

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!