Meeting Location:
    Frazier's
    9 E. Loockerman Street
    Dover, DE 19901
    302-741-2420
    http://www.fraizersrestaurant.com

November's Agenda:

1. Open Meeting

2. Introductions of members, guests, and BOD.

3. Attendance Sheet: Everyone sign, meeting mediator to determine number of voting members.

4. Membership Review: Total registered users on site, total Members & Guests.

5. Financial Disclosure: Account activity and balances.

Meeting Topics:

6. Recent Trail Ride Report(s) -

7. Upcoming Events - Trail Rides, possible JFJ event, etc.

8. 2013 Meeting Schedule Discussion

9. JFJ Discussion (Preliminary to an online discussion so we can get a basis to start with.)

10. Open forum to discuss what is on your mind.

11. Adjourn meeting

HOPEFULLY, The DeJA Tub O' Stuff will be there for anyone needing something from the store. (I'll make sure the tub is there with tickets.)

We will also do a 50/50 toward the end of the meeting.
    The club’s half of the money will go to wards paying for the room for the evening. The other half is yours to keep if you win. :)

Please post up any questions.

• BUMP
    Is anyone from the north planning to attend this? (Better question, is ANYONE planning to attend this?)

PM me if you have an extra seat and will end up in northern DE or southern PA after the meeting. I don't need a ride down, only back. TIA :)

• I'm planning to be there. It's a little out of my way, but I'll take you home, although it would be odd if no one from northern De offers you a ride.
    With the changes to JFJ, and the fact we haven't had a meeting in a while I would hope for a good turn out.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

• BUMP
    Is anyone from the north planning to attend this? (Better question, is ANYONE planning to attend this?)

PM me if you have an extra seat and will end up in northern DE or southern PA after the meeting. I don't need a ride down, only back. TIA :)

Billy, we're moving the boat north that day, doubt we'll make it back in time for the meeting. Sorry to miss it.

• I'm planning to be there. It's a little out of my way, but I'll take you home, although it would be odd if no one from northern De offers you a ride.
    With the changes to JFJ, and the fact we haven't had a meeting in a while I would hope for a good turn out.

Keith.eric is going to help me out. Thanks for the offer though Randy. :up:

• Me too.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I will be there, possibly with my son (aka Lil' Chief).
    Be aware that the Cowboys/Eagles game starts at 4:15. Just sayin'.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

Edited once, last by Chief57 ().

• Well I lied about the tub of stuff. An unexpected (well nothing is unexpected anymore) chain of events happened and I can't get to it.
    I did, however, go out and buy some tickets so we will be having the 50/50 as planned. :spinrhead:

I will be there, possibly with my son (aka Lil' Chief).

I'm well aware. :mrgreen:

• I will be there, possibly with my son (aka Lil' Chief).

Yep, the one time of the year I can root for the Iggles. :laughing:

Oh, and I should be there too, my newbie self.

• I am a new be to the Jeeping world and i would love to attend your meeting. :wavey:

we'll be happy to have you!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!