Xmastime Trail Ride at RC - Dec 22, 2012

• It looks like the 22nd is the only day I'll be free to make a December wheeling trip. I'd like to run blacks, but I'll run blues, blacks, and/or reds depending on who signs on.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• man i would love to join you guys but my girlfriends family is coming in that weekend, it's bad enough my divorce isn't finalized with the ex, I sure as hell don't need the girlfriend pissed at me too. :shrug:

• [quote='hookedonthebay','https://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=297083#post297083']
    man i would love to join you guys but my girlfriends family is coming in that weekend, it's bad enough my divorce isn't finalized with the ex, I sure as hell don't need the girlfriend pissed at me too. :shrug:
    [/quote
    Wuss. :laughabove: :mrgreen:

• It looks like the 22nd is the only day I'll be free to make a December wheeling trip. I'd like to run blacks, but I'll run blues, blacks, and/or reds depending on who signs on.

I'm pinning this down as a blues and blacks run. Anyone else?

altierior
    Tattookid85
    Daddanelena
    haugwild

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• prertty funny Glenn, i'm thinking for the time being that would be "smart" and not a "wuss". at least that's what I keep telling myself The Ex was the reason for giving up the previous 5 jeeps that I had owned over the years where as the girfriend is encouraging the "build". :up:

• The Ex was the reason for giving up the previous 5 jeeps that I had owned over the years...

Thus the designation as 'Ex'.

~ JD

• Thus the designation as 'Ex'.

Hey I didn't waste any time, two days after she had me served with papers I bought my jeep, one of the happiest days of my life, only second to my daughters birthday. Anyway I'll catch up to you guys at the next trail ride.....have fun!

• Me and haugwild will be camping friday should be there ard 9pm i will be towing jeep for first time can't wait this is going to be as exciting as wheeling to me! John did not forget 10$ i owe lol. you you better make it been too long :(

My cell if can not make it 215-262-5495

• Have fun "youse" guys! I'd like to be riding with you all, but the date didn't work for me and yesterday the pick-up coil came loose in the distributor and trashed itself and the reluctor. Good luck with the trailer and tow rig Wayne, wish I was there to check her out!

Merry Christmas :)

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Me and haugwild will be camping friday should be there ard 9pm i will be towing jeep for first time can't wait this is going to be as exciting as wheeling to me! John did not forget 10$ i owe lol. you you better make it been too long :(

My cell if can not make it 215-262-5495

what are you towing with? also, are you on a trailer or flat towing?

• Have fun "youse" guys! I'd like to be riding with you all, but the date didn't work for me and yesterday the pick-up coil came loose in the distributor and trashed itself and the reluctor. Good luck with the trailer and tow rig Wayne, wish I was there to check her out!

Merry Christmas :)

Right back at you Randy Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!

see ya soon Wayne

• what are you towing with? also, are you on a trailer or flat towing?

not the greatest tow rig but its 97 explorer with 83000 miles with v8 for 1700$ trailer was 2000$ new!explorer is clean and i will be sleeping in it tomarrow night, put air lift in back for 185$ and brake controller that i had for trailer !

• Me and haugwild will be camping friday should be there ard 9pm i will be towing jeep for first time...

Which Jeep are you wheeling?

~ JD

• not the greatest tow rig but its 97 explorer with 83000 miles with v8 for 1700$ trailer was 2000$ new!explorer is clean and i will be sleeping in it tomarrow night, put air lift in back for 185$ and brake controller that i had for trailer !

the air lift should help out alot. let us know how it works

• explorer is clean and i will be sleeping in it tomarrow night, put air lift in back for 185$ ...

I've been considering air lift for the rear of my Yukon. Despite its having the factory tow package, it drops down a lot when I attach the trailer.

~ JD

Edited once, last by altierior ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!