FS/FT: LAR GRIZZLY 50BMG high powered rifle

• Up for sale folks

LAR GRIZZLY 50BMG
    Schmidt and Bender 3-12x50 scope (very high quality, do your research!!)
    Compensator
    Bipod
    Pelican case

Ammo available at extra cost

MAKE OFFER

• How much you have wrapped up in the total package? Scope prices are all over the board without part numbers. Same with gun and options.

Nice gun though! How much is your ammo? $3 a shot?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• where do you shoot it at? my r&p club doesn't allow it but i can shoot my 50 cal mag inline, go figure.i wouldn't mind owning one though.

• The whole package minus ammo i have about 6k into it. Heres a link for the scope. Its the Klassik version. Was more expensive when it was bought. This is just the first link that came up when i googled it.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/sc…-klassik-31250-scope.html

Sometimes i can let folks shoot for the cost of ammo. I have stuff from $4.00+ per shot, up to about $18 a shot for some special made stuff.

I shoot on my land and a friends farm.

Looking for offers folks! Cash is king!

• where do you shoot it at? my r&p club doesn't allow it but i can shoot my 50 cal mag inline, go figure.i wouldn't mind owning one though.

I wish I had somewhere to use it too...just went to the Bridgeville orientation last weekend and they don't allow 50bmg, even on the 1k range.

--Ian

• the public range at Elk Neck State Forest currently allows it on their 100yd range (kinda pointless though?) but some moron was shooting up the baffles a little while back so the rumor is that they'll ban .50BMG soon.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'm not sure if they allow these or not at Atglen? I've never had a reason to ask. I'll check next time I go.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!