Selling Out - Tools, DIY Parts, Cleaning Shop

• Going to be selling some of my tools and parts I have laying around the shop.

First thing up for a grabs is a complete CNC table setup. Torchmate 2x2 table, water table, Lincoln plasma cutter, computer. Setup is 1 year old, estimated run time of about 10 hours. Pretty much a brand new setup. Complete turn key, just add metal and water to the table. $5,200 with computer or $5,000 w/o computer.

2 post, 9,000 pound lift. Cables run on the floor with an open top section. You will need to hardware bolt it to the ground. $1,600.

Cutting torch setup with two large bottles. Torch, lines, regs, have only been used a hand full of times. $350 with bottles.

Pro-Tools tubing notcher. $150

3 shelfs full of DIY brackets and tabs. Heim joints (1.25" to 3/8"). Poly bushings. Misc tubing. Next time I get back to Salisbury I'll take some pictures. $Neg

H2 wheels $200

RTI / Display ramp. $75

35" Khumo ATs on H2 wheels. Machines for dodge hubs as well. $750

Tons of misc parts like yokes, gears, install kits, axles, driveshafts, and a lot more. Will take an inventory when I get back to the shop.

Couple of Craftsman tool boxes $100

Here goes....

Misc Shelf. Let me know what you see/want. Have brake lines, u joints, and random shit

TJ OME Steering Stablizer $20

TJ/YJ Tow hooks, Yokes, Winch hooks, Coil Spacers, U bolts, LockRight pin kit

Safety Thimble $20

Yota 2-piece drive shaft, Jeep stock drive shafts, Viair 380 compressor

14" SAW 2.0 Air shock body, JK dash piece, Rad overflow bottle

Box of about 20 weld in bungs for TJ/XJ/YJ/ZJ tie rod ends. Has jam nuts as well. Built HD tie rods

Box of tons of switches. All new. Toggle, push botton, covers, and more

Bunch of jam nuts, misalignment spacers. 1.25"-3/4"

Brackets

Sealed Vent Bellows

Brackets

Brackets / Tabs

Heims, bump stops, tabs

Cutting torch setup w/ bottles

Torch bottles (not the tall brown one)

Turn key CNC setup, Less than 10 hours of run time. Still has orignal plasma tips

MileMarker 2000 pound winch, new $50

H2s with 35" Khumo ATs. 4 of each, mounted and balanced. Wheels opened for Dodge hubs. $800

Stock H2 wheels. 4 wheels. $300

Other items that may be for sale, but not sure yet
    Large compressor, Lincoln 215 mig welder with tank, drill press, Longevity plasma cutter, tubing bender.

• Let me knoe if you have 3.73 gears for a dana 30.... i would be highly interested in it... also spring pwrches and shock mounts to bring a dana 44 to a yj..

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• The H2 wheels, stock or machined? And if machined, what dia? Also, any pics of the Craftsman tool boxes? Interested in both items...

H2 without wheels are stock. Ones with the 35s are machined to the lip to fit on Dodge hubs.

I probably wont have time to go back and get pictures of the boxes until this weekend.

• What shape are the H2 Rims in? They would look good on the tow rig.

What he said, round haha. Both sets are in great shape. I bought the set without tires for my Dodge, then bought the tires for my Dodge as well. Needless to say the truck is getting sold and wont be lifted.

• How much for the shock flaps.

beer?

Working on replying to PMs now. Sorry, have had much time to get on the internet. Feel free to email me at mike.ferrari88 AT gmail for a faster response, it will go to my phone. If you leave a phone number I'll give you a ring. I may also be in Salisbury for a few hours Saturday late afternoon/early evening.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!