43 Quart Edgestar

• Wow haven't posted on here in years finally remembered my password!

Trying to unload my Edgestar 43qt fridge locally instead of shipping. Great for the beach or camping... no more soggy sammich's! Used it three times in the past year, hold's steady for 10 hours on the beach without killing the battery. Range for -8 to 54 degrees. One dimple in the lid. Comes with the 12v cord and the 110 plug. Retail I'm not sure what these things are up to. Currently plugged in at work to see that its still in working order. I'll try and get pics off my phone up tonight. $425obo I am flexible and willing to travel. 302-420-6517. Thanks!

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

• It's cool. I couldn't find an accurate price online. I'm really flexible on the price but honestly didn't know where to start. Had it running the last two days. Came into work this morning and she's holding steady at 35.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!