Pics on DEJA home page

• Was just wondering if there was any way to update the picture rotation that appears on the DEJA home page's top banner. It seems like I see the same 20 or so pics everytime I open up the home page. I mean, I like Slimer's "misty beach" shot and all but I was figuring some updated/new photos would be nice as well. For example, I would like to see one or two of the pics that Matt and Josh have sent w/ the DEJA flag. I'm not sure how much interweb traffic the home page actually sees though so maybe it's just me. :shrug:

Is there a way to add that same banner to the top of the forum page? Should we have users submit a favorite pic and then post a poll for the top 20? I'm in no way an IT guy so I'm not sure how it works. Just throwing out some ideas.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Why do you even go to the home page ?

Eh, it's where the bookmark is set on my work PC and I haven't ever changed it. My phone's set directly to the forum's main page though. One of these days I'll look into Tapatalk as well. :innocent:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• My bookmark is set to the home page as well, and I use it for a quick to check out "today" posts. Probably should be a new subject, but shouldn't we revise the Jeeps for Joy info to reflect our current major project?

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!