best charcoal

• All this talk of BBQ made me go buy a smoker. I can smell a small DeJa cookout at my house this summer.....
    Here's my first go at smoking some ribs. I might try some Butt this weekend.

• Its a Masterbuilt Dual Fuel Propane smoker. So you have the option of gas or charcoal. I picked it up at Home Depot for about $170. Most people recommend adding a fire stove door gasket to the doors to seal it better. I'll probably add it because it does lose some smoke at the door. Other then that, it works great and held a 225 degree temprature for the entire cook.

• Who would of thought my simple question would of turned into this.... and I'm looking for a smoker myself but vot a thousand things going on right now.... but I will say this I've found the competition charcoal from kings ford with the jack Daniels smoke chips is a great combo....

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!