** 2014 Delaware Mud Run Signup **

• Registration for the Delaware Mud Run is now officially open!

http://delawaremudrun.com/

For those that don't know it's a 5k obstacle course in the mud around Frightland in Middletown. Every dollar raised benefits the Leukemia Foundation of Delaware. This will be the 4th year that DEJA has run it and we always have a great time. All are welcome, the course isn't 'hard' and there's usually a mix of running/walking plus we are usually half drunk so don't feel like you have to be an all star athlete to do it. :)

The race is Sunday 9/21 and depending on everyones schedules we'll probably run around 10am so. The time can be flexible.

For now let's just get an informal list together of who is in. We run in groups of 4 and can figure out who is running with who once we have enough to fill a couple teams. A few of you are getting voluntold you are doing it. :) Registration prices go up 7/31 so we'll as many teams registered before then as possible.

1. Stafford
    2. KnoxRents
    3. Mrs. KnoxRents
    4. JKGray10 (+ wifey?)
    5. Slimer (+ son & wifey?)

• x2 on the goodtime! I think the only time we ran fast last uear is when we reliezed our heat had already started and we were still back at the jeeps drinking...

• Ok I will make it offical and say I am in for this year!
    1. Stafford
    2. KnoxRents
    3. Mrs. KnoxRents
    4. JKGray10 (+ AEZ!)
    6. Keith.eric
    7. Spedly (+ wifey?)
    8 . Solomi

• Count me in. The husband is only going to watch
    1. Stafford
    2. KnoxRents
    3. Mrs. KnoxRents
    4. JKGray10 (+ AEZ!)
    6. Keith.eric
    7. Spedly (+ wifey?)
    8 . Solomi
    9. BeachGirl

• x2 on the goodtime! I think the only time we ran fast last uear is when we reliezed our heat had already started and we were still back at the jeeps drinking...

This seems like the "DEJA" theme. :laughabove: I recall a group @ the Polar Bear Plunge sprinting down the ramp to the beach at the last second... clothes flying off like a slo-mo re-enactment of Baywatch as they ran. I was impressed at the kind of coordination! Oh, wait... almost everyone stopped at their swimsuit except that one person (who shall remain nameless although she knows what she did)! :razz:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Should we put all the wives and girlfriends/ ladies on one team and have them come up with there own theme? Exception is Lisa since shes a veteran of the MUD DMC team. Same heat time of course so we can all run together.

• The 10AM slot filled up already and the 10:20 slot is 41% full. I'm going to register a 10:20 team today. We have at least 12 people listed so far so that's 3 teams of 4 people. Who else is willing to register as a captain? You will put out $160 today and get each team member to pay you back $40. We definitely need this done soon before the 10:20 slot fills up.

Also, you need name and emails for the people on your team. I registered the Knox's and Matt cause I had their info. This can be changed later before the person accepts the invite and as long as we are in the same time it doesn't matter who is on what team (like Matt's wife can be on a different team but the same time). Whoever registers the next team use 'Delaware Jeep Association 2' then 3, etc. I bought one tailgating pass, they are an additional $50 and we should have at least 2 spots I'd think.

• Here's my wifes info if someone else wants to go ahead and create another team for 1020 and add her to it. I agree, we should get another tailgate spot. If no one else steps up I'll create the other team but I'd rather not since I'm already on the best fastest team... :innocent:

Teams:
    DEJA 1: Heat 10:20am
    Stafford (Capt)
    Knoxrent
    JKGray10
    ???

DEJA 2: Heat 10:20am
    ??? (Capt)
    AEZ- Amanda Zadroga, aezadroga@gmail.com

• I think Slimer was going to register a team and he had 3 or 4 people lined up, if it's 3 I'd register team 2 and add Amanda. If it's 4 people register team 3 and lock it down. The Spedly's and the Solomi's might want to register a team since that's an even 4.

Teams:
    Stafford (Capt)
    Knoxrent
    JKGray10
    Lisel (Mrs. Knoxrents)

Slimmer (Capt)
    Michael
    Celeste
    AEZ

DEJA 3: Heat 10:20am
    ??? (Capt)

DEJA 4: Heat 10:20am

DEJA 5: Heat 11:00am
    Spedly (Capt)
    Mrs Spedly
    Spedly Friend
    Spedly Friend

People who need a team:
    1. AEZ
    3. Keith.eric
    4. Spedly
    5. Mrs. Spedly
    6. Solomi
    7. Sara
    8. BeachGirl
    9. Mrs. Jbates (Dawn or Andrew can you ask her if she is def in and get email address?)

Also, if this is your first time and you don't have one of our Mud Run DMC shirts they will be about $12/pp.

• DEJA 2 is locked and loaded. It includes:

Amanda
    My son Michael
    My friend Celeste (last years runner who brought all the beer)
    and me

My wife may be looking for a spot. She is dragging her feet about finding out about who is running with her work.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• So this is what we got so far:

Teams:
    Stafford (Capt)
    Knoxrent
    JKGray10
    Lisel (Mrs. Knoxrents)

Slimer (Capt)
    Michael
    Celeste
    AEZ

DEJA 3: Heat 10:20am
    ??? (Capt)

DEJA 4: Heat 10:20am

DEJA 5: Heat 11:00am
    Spedly (Capt)
    Mrs Spedly
    Spedly Friend
    Spedly Friend

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!