Whats Up?!

• Yep, another new guy here. Just waving and saying Hello. I've had my jeep a few years now and been looking for a new hobby and just couldn't figure out just what it is I might want to get into next. Most of my time was spent bow hunting around DE but, after losing some interest I started looking for something else. Couldn't figure out just what it was...then it hit me :bang: . JEEPS are fun!!! and I already had one. I tossed around the idea of selling, keeping, selling the jeep but have finally decided to keep it and start modding. So that's where I'm at now. Its a '98 XJ Classic. It wasn't running the greatest when I acquired it a few years ago. Since then I have replaced the head, cam, lifters, water pump, radiator, heater core, A/C evaporator, muffler and tailpipe. Runs much better now but, still needs maintenance. U-joints, rear brakes, etc... Anyway, hope to meet some of you soon and maybe do some surf fishing or a coffee run as it's not ready for the trails yet. Besides, wife loves coffee and driving her jeep ( '07 WK Laredo) on the beach as well. Glad I found ya'll.

• Welcome aboard! A few of us here can appreciate a good XJ. ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!