You are invited!!! 2014 Jeep Family Picnic at Lums Pond on August 30th!

• :8)

Join us for a great day in the park with your fellow Jeepers J from Delaware, Jersey and PA. Saturday, August 30th 11:00 am-sunset. A great way to meet other Jeepers and share your events.

[size=1.35em]Park Entrance Fee (per car) $3 for DE state vehicles and $6 for out of state. [/size]

[size=1.35em]Bring your picnic basket or bring your own charcoal and grill.[/size]

[size=1.35em]We have reserved a large pavilion with 14 picnic tables.[/size]

[size=1.35em]There will be a volleyball net and horseshoe pit.[/size]

[size=1.35em]Boat rentals available in area #2 for $10-$14 per hour[/size]

[size=1.35em][/size] Park Rules: No vehicles on the grass - No Balloons - No party balls or beer kegs - Pets are not permitted in the picnic area - bring your own garbage bags.

• This sounds like a great event. Thank you so much for inviting our club. :up:

I have a couple previous engagements or I'd stop out and say hi. :wavey:

• Promised pics...

The "non-show" Jeeps:

The "show" Jeeps. Bad angle, sorry!

Omar's rebuilt 304 in his CJ! So freaking sweet!

Some really nice show jeeps were there. We met a bunch of new people, fellow Jeepers, and had a great time hanging out. Phillip will be pushing the guys to come out and support JFJ in December! Some are from Jersey and some are local. I also invited them out to our meeting this month. Check out their FB page for more pics. I'm sure a lot more showed up later but we had to leave fairly early. Had some unexpected family from NC this weekend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!