Getting a lift.

• It's great so far. Haven't noticed any more body roll than usual in the turns. I got the tires done at newark tires and service center. They didn't know if I needed spacers or new lug nuts with the new wheels. They also weren't able to do an alignment because the Jeep is now too wide for their rack. He recommended some place where they do school busses. Do new aftermarket wheels require new lug nuts? Where's a good place to get an alignment?

• Give Delaware Tire a call, I'm pretty sure they can do it. (302) 368-2531. They're on South College Ave across from the Bob Carpenter Center.

You don't require new lug nuts, but it's technically a good idea to replace them after they've been torqued tight several times. But nobody ever does that, the chrome covers start to fall off first... That's been my cue to upgrade. :) The idea is that the threads will stretch and weaken causing the nuts to fail and the wheel fall off while driving. I think that's more of a risk with small car lug nuts and shops using high powered impact guns.

Some wheels do require special lug nuts due to a weird design, but that'll be mentioned in the sales material.

Jeep looks great!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• looks good, glad to hear it is handling well!

Give Delaware Tire a call, I'm pretty sure they can do it. (302) 368-2531. They're on South College Ave across from the Bob Carpenter Center.

Jeep looks great!

x2, good place. While I have never had them do an alignment on the jeep, I have gotten all my tires from them for 10+ years and have always been happy.

• It's great so far. Haven't noticed any more body roll than usual in the turns. I got the tires done at newark tires and service center. They didn't know if I needed spacers or new lug nuts with the new wheels. They also weren't able to do an alignment because the Jeep is now too wide for their rack. He recommended some place where they do school busses. Do new aftermarket wheels require new lug nuts? Where's a good place to get an alignment?

No one likes small racks.... Seriously, any other place should have a alignment rack large enough. Your JK, even with those wheels is not larger than a full size truck.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!