Feeler to sell 92 yj

• So I'm putting a feeler out there to see if there would be any interest in my 92 YJ. It has 92,000 original miles and runs strong no issues. I have put things on that I hope draw some interest. It has Wet Okole seat covers with lower back support, hold mount for a hi-lift jack, new shifter nobs both the stick and the 4wd. Has a brand new class 3 hitch with 2" receiver. Brand new spare matching the wheel and tire combo (never seen pavement). LED headlights and Quadratec LED taillights. Has a 4 rod holder on the front bumper. Quadratec Safari mirrors. I also have a bikini top, a full cover the comes down to the bottom of the doors, and a brand new never used Quadratec boot for the top when it is down. I also added in an ammo can for storage (it locks also). Don't know if I'm missing anything but if there is any interest send me a message or simply comment on the post. The price is $5000 OBO! Thanks guys

• I just sold my 95, and frame condition is a major concern. posting pics of all 4 corners of the frame went far in getting it sold. I posted on Craigslist and cars.com because i knew i was asking a lot and needed to reach a large audience. It took a few weeks to get some interest, and some of the people are jerks (not here, but CL and cars.com). In the end, it was worth it.

Good luck with the sale

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!