My latest EBay purchase

• I was going to go fishing today, but by the time I got this on, it was looking way too much like rain

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• I call it a half top, but I think the official name is "Cab Top"

Andrew, it's supposed to rain this weekend, but I'm game if you guys are. Even though the literature states "not waterproof" and "does not provide the same weather protection as a traditional soft top" I guess not seeing as there's all kinds of corners with little openings. I may be changing back after the first bad storm :lol:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "SarasGP"

Andrew, it's supposed to rain this weekend, but I'm game if you guys are. Even though the literature states "not waterproof" and "does not provide the same weather protection as a traditional soft top" I guess not seeing as there's all kinds of corners with little openings. I may be changing back after the first bad storm :lol:

Saturday's looking pretty good now. :smile:

• Keith's right - 76 inland, 66 beach so since Broadkill's on the bay maybe 71?

• Quote from "SarasGP"

Even though the literature states "not waterproof" and "does not provide the same weather protection as a traditional soft top" :

I have this top as well, and the only spot you have to watch is where the toneau cover meets the windjammer portion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!