need receipts

• long story short ,jeep was stolen, front axle bent , some body damage. insurance decided it is a total loss. because I salvaged it they only offered me $11,250 ,which sucks, but the loss adjuster said he'd work with me on the accesaries & mods, they would pay 85% of the cost but not installation. so I need receipts for things I fabricated . if anyone has receipts for rock sliders (for a 4 door) , skid plates for engine ,trans or evap canister ,steel fenders,front & rear , steel corner guards & a built front axil you can e-mail them to bighaug@gmail.com I would really appreciate it , thanks in advanced

• Ouch, good luck! Sent you an email...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I would provide links to similar products for items you fabricated. I've been down this road before and they cooperated with me this way. Only thing was I was dealing with the insurance of the person at fault not my own. I would push that the cost of the vehicle is not based on kbb but a replacement cost. Provide examples of comparable vehicles for sale locally. Maybe minus the accessories. Jeeps hold more value than kbb. I got over 6k for my 01 Cherokee when it got hit. Plus I bought it back and parted it out. Good luck bud.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• thanks for helpingme out . my insurance is really stingy when paying out, 15 years ago my brand new truck was stolen & when recovered it was stripped & trashed, they tried to give me $9000 for a 1 yearold i paid$32000 for. said they didn't want to pay much for a vehicle that was so damaged. I argued with the adjuster for 2 weeks that it wasn't damaged befor it was stolen. i finaly ended up getting $16500 & I was exausted from all haggiling with them.thats why I was so supprised when the adjuster said he'd help me by paying a persentage of my acceries & i want to take advantage. I talked to quadratec & 4WD , both said they'd e-mail me recipts but i haven't received enythin yet
    uten

• thanks for helpingme out . my insurance is really stingy when paying out, 15 years ago my brand new truck was stolen & when recovered it was stripped & trashed, they tried to give me $9000 for a 1 yearold i paid$32000 for. said they didn't want to pay much for a vehicle that was so damaged. I argued with the adjuster for 2 weeks that it wasn't damaged befor it was stolen. i finaly ended up getting $16500 & I was exausted from all haggiling with them.thats why I was so supprised when the adjuster said he'd help me by paying a persentage of my acceries & i want to take advantage. I talked to quadratec & 4WD , both said they'd e-mail me recipts but i haven't received enythin yet
    uten

After that poor experience I would have found a new insurance company immediately.

• After that poor experience I would have found a new insurance company immediately.

Yes. Immediately.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!