Emergency valve stem

• Any seen the links on facebook for the Colby Valve? I've seen them posted, but haven't watched the video until now. Looks like a pretty neat idea for replacing a valve stem in the field. Of course, you'll need compressed air to re-inflate the tire, but there's usually somebody in our DEJA groups with either onboard air or a CO2 tank.

I can guess that it'll be a little annoying for us JK guys hearing the TPMS rattling inside the wheel, but better than having to change a tire in the middle of a rock garden at Rausch Creek. Or, for us idiots who wheel solo 50+ miles from pavement. :) I've never killed a valve stem, but I have broken off the cap and chewed up the threads before. For the cost, I think it'd be worth it to pick up a couple and keep in the glove box. I already keep a few spare valve cores and caps with my Staun deflators, seems like a good addition.

Anybody willing to be my guinea pig once they arrive? :innocent:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Indiegogo link: https://igg.me/at/colbyvalve/x/13912170 currently 13 days left on the presale.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!