non-working LED lightbar

• I want to test a wiring idea using an LED lightbar. Preferably a 40-50" size, but anything 20"+ should work. Looking for your cheap/free light bar that may or may not function.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• it's not going on my Jeep. Just wanna test if there's enough room to fit the wiring I have in mind. If there is, I'll buy the light I want.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Do you need to modify the light or wiring in any way? If not, I have a 2nd light bar that I'm not ready to install quite yet if you want to borrow it. It's 20" or 24"... I don't quite remember exactly.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Do you need to modify the light or wiring in any way? If not, I have a 2nd light bar that I'm not ready to install quite yet if you want to borrow it. It's 20" or 24"... I don't quite remember exactly.

yeah and possibly modify the existing wiring entrance hole. I have a 16" bar that works, don't wanna destroy it just to experiment. :) Thanks tho!

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!