2013 Sahara TIPM

• I do not usually post items like this but this guy was so helpful I had to give him a shout out! In the last snow storm my wipers quit working. After reading the forums the first this I check was of course the fuses. Then we tried a new motor no luck. My model does not have a second fuse box so I finally gave up and went to the dealer. After a $100 diagnostic they told me the trouble was with the TIPM and that is would be a $1300 repair.
    I searched the forums again to see if there was a better way. Someone had posted this link and said they had used this service. https://www.totalintegratedpow…3ecwa3EAMYASAAEgL6S_D_BwE
    I had some issues after install the TIPM with remote start. Mak called me after I emailed him and he walked me through a couple of trouble shooting steps to correct this. He said he would send me a second TIPM immediately if these did not work, fortunately the trouble shooting steps worked.

This guy stayed with me all the way through the process until I was satisfied that everything was working as it should.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!