STOCKER TRAIL RIDE-JUNE 12th at JackFrost/Big Boulder

• The people organizing Camp Jeep have been nice enough to offer us the opportunity to ride some of the easier trails at Camp Jeep's site in the Poconos on June 12th. We'll be riding the Cabin and Lorch Trails at JF/BB. I'm trying to be sure that we get another CJ trail guide that day who knows the trails better than me, but if it is just me, we'll still go. The trailheads and turns have been marked, so I shouldn't get us too lost! I rode these two trails last weekend and had a blast. I'd say they were on the order of the harder trails we see at GWNF, but less water and more rocks. This is a great chance to ride trails not usually open to Jeeps (unless you sign up for Camp Jeep or a Jamboree).

So as not to take advantage of their generosity and show up with 30 Jeeps, I'm going to limit this to the first 10 who respond. If we get a few more, I'll ask, but I'd prefer to keep this group small, hoping we can do it again. If you have a more capable Jeep, check with BlueJ, he may have a similar trip on harder trails on a different date.

We'll pick a place and time to meet based on who signs up, but it takes three hours from Dover to get there (with a 4 cylinder in the mountains!). The rides typically begin at 9:00am, so plan on it being an early morning. The rides usually end around 3:30pm.

Questions? PM me. I'm not sure if this will be added to the calendar, so PM me or post here if you'd like to go.

DrJ

• I may be Interested, whats It gonna cost me for the day and a passenger and how far is It from the Wilmington, DE area?

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Quote from "DrJ"

...but it takes three hours from Dover to get there (with a 4 cylinder in the mountains!). The rides typically begin at 9:00am, so plan on it being an early morning. The rides usually end around 3:30pm.

DrJ

Cost? Gas, food, tolls.

• Quote from "XJ99"

I may be Interested, whats It gonna cost me for the day and a passenger and how far is It from the Wilmington, DE area?

That's the great part, it costs nothing! Just another benefit of being part of DEJA! :spinrhead:

As far as distance, it's about 2 hours from Wilmington. Roughly the same as Paragon.

Joe

• K I may be in If you dont get enough, let me see what I got goin on that weekend...

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Quote from "Keith_C"

I'm in as a tentative.

As long as I can bring my horn.

Little off subject but we passed you on the way to the beach saturday. It was funny hearing the horn. Cracked us up :laughing:

• Any room for one more;..??.. I' love to go, but my 95 YJ is bone srock. I migh be getting bigger wheeks/tires soon. The wife $ kid coild think of many other thingds to do, but they always end up having hun.!!.

If you still have room PM ME* :peace: Ill moniter the form too.

I you need some cash to cover expeces let me know.
    I'm also willing to get soom people orgonized
    (I livr in PA near 422. 202, and, 67.
    what ever you need.

kevin
    hryry61&yahoo.com

• Quote from "jwalk"

Little off subject but we passed you on the way to the beach saturday. It was funny hearing the horn. Cracked us up :laughing:

It still makes me smile everytime I blow it.

• Just allow that you MIGHT be a few minutes late, but I've done it twice and been home by 5:30. If we can stop a little early, we will.

Go to the calendar and sign up!

• Want to try to make it, just need my 4wd fixed first!

1990 YJ, 4&quot; Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!