• Picked this up in Ephrata PA from Stoney Ledge. This is our Second Wrangler our first was a 97TJ That we had to let go. Our other Jeep is a 2017 Cherokee Latitude. Love them both. Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting back into trail rides. Thank you for having me in the club!

• Thank you, I have a lot of parts for it nothing too extreme. Just led headlights, marker lights, fog lights, and tail lights. Trying to decide if I want to keep the color-matched fenders or put black ones on it. I have the angry grill that I am up in the air about putting on as I like the stock grill it is part of the Jeep heritage. Added rough country grab bars and entry guards. Got a set of quadratec floor mats. It has a 2.5 inch Rough country lift with 33's.

• I'd keep the painted fenders unless you want an aftermarket look. The factory black textured ones will fade to gray after a few years and need to be coated every year or so.

Welcome!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!