2024 Jeep plans

• What are your goals for your Jeep this year? Mine should be dragging a travel trailer to Utah for a few weeks and spending lots of time on the trails there. :driving: I want to give it a 2" lift and 35" tires but that'll adversely affect the towing performance. On the flip side, the lift kit has been sitting in the garage for a year already... :doh:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• My plans are to complete operation scrambled.

Phase 1. Disassembly / Tub removal 99% Complete.

Phase 2. Frame, Clean, patch, repair and coat, inside and out.

Phase 3. Special projects, Front and Rear CV shafts, replace inner Cs on front axle.

Phase 4. Paint New tub, doors, roll cage, fenders and windshield frame.

Phase 5 Re-assembly with some new stuff.

There's a lot more in there , but that's the gist.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• More club meets, actually hit some trails (haven’t had to paint the skids since install) and most likely upgrade tires. Would also like to do a couple trips where camping is available (another reason to make it to a trail ride) now that the boy is 14, it’s time to start his vehicular addiction.

• Too much to list...LOL...... I have an addiction. Is there a JEEP anon? LOL

Getting ready to pick up stubby front bumper, RC rear tube bumper and a Winch.

New LED headlight, marker lights, and tail lights.

New door handles.

Hornblaster horn.

New hood Latches.

Just a few things in the works.

• This is like Jeep annon….a little different approach though. We not only allow the addiction, We offer assistance to make irresponsible financial decisions. If you realize you have made a mistake, we will offer you 50% of your investment (or the amount your significant other thinks you paid), whichever is less.

• To be fair she enables it as well so there is that. Some mods I have just passed on like Stinger radios not a fan of the look of them. They are entirely too big and pricey. I am still trying to decide on what radio upgrade I want to do. Found a guy named Vince who has a bunch of scratch and dent parts for sale. So just picked up a rear and a front bumper and winch. Thinking about having the bumpers coated at LineX. It's a bit pricey though..

• I installed the stinger a few months back and I agree, its not exactly a seamless OEM look and it’s a big investment. My two cents, stay away from the Insane Audio radios (simpnavi is their chinese name). They look great in the dash but the software is a nightmare.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!