Wrenching at JeepRubicon's

• We're going to be finishing up GP this weekend (hopefully). Saturday morning @ 9:30 am. DrJ's also bringing his disco's and Keith's prbly swapping out his springs. All are welcome :spinrhead:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• I may take the trip down....depends on what I got going on Saturday....and hopefully tommorow night I will get my CB in right...if I can't get it in we can take a look at it there. Everything is good except for the power wire...

• Steve - When I ordered my kit - the discos were about a month back-ordered. Hopefully they'll come sooner for you but I figured I would give you a heads up. If you call RE they can tell you if they're backordered or not.

• hey just give me directions how to get there and i will be there. if i remember i live about 20 minutes away. maybe less.

fred

• I have a fire company softball game early in the morning...if we loose the first game I am done for the day....its in Seaford...so I will come down if we loose the first game...i might come by even if we win cuz the second game doesnt start till 3....so I will see.

How far is seaford to jeeprubicons?

• Quote from "joshnextre"

I have a fire company softball game early in the morning...if we loose the first game I am done for the day....its in Seaford...so I will come down if we loose the first game...i might come by even if we win cuz the second game doesnt start till 3....so I will see.

How far is seaford to jeeprubicons?

the way i drive ..................
    about 30 mins :laughing:

• also here r the directions

From rt1 go south till you get to rt 30 just a little south of Milford.
    At that blinking traffic light make a right then a left at the stop sign.
    That will put you on rt30.
    GO down about 5-6 miles till you come to HERITAGE ROAD.
    MAke a right on to it and go down till you see KINGS CROSSING
    on the left.
    GO into the development and at the first stop sign make a left.
    Go around the corner and from the corner house mine is the thrid one
    on the right
    Tan with blue shutters and a big garage out back.It has blue doors but will probally be up
    My jeep will be in the driveway.
    If anyone needs anything else call my cell on the day of ,..............
    302-245-8646.
    or send me an email or pm

• Fred for you, just go straight across Rt. 1 on CR 38. When you get to the electrical sub-station at Jefferson xrds go straight across and go a couple miles, go past the Kings Crossing entrance and the next road on your right is Heritage. Turn there and go about 1/2 mile to the entrance on the right and follow Andrew's directions into the development. It's a lot less than 20 mins. unless you get hung up crossing over Rt.1.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "PHBSOLER"

that will work . thank you very much. i should be there @9:45-10 am. do you need me to bring anything?

fred

LOTS OF EXTRA BOLTS IF YOU HAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We always seem to break a few. :doh:

• Quote from "matty427"

Hey Sara,
    Did you figure out what we need to do for that engine skid?

TCO last weekend before RC Chick's Run. Ummm, having the directions to read helped A LOT!! :doh: Apparently Skid Row packages all the parts no matter what year/engine it's for. We ended up not having to use that "T" part.

:note: Note to self: Make sure I have the directions available before stressing out over having the wrong parts. :shrug:

• See you all there!!! :updown:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!