GET IT HERE FIRST--4speed Atlas--now taking orders!

• THAT IS RIGHT, WE ARE NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR THE BRAND NEW 4 SPEED ADVANCE ADAPTERS ATLAS TRANSFER CASES. The units are being finished and should be ready for shipping by the end of the year. If you want one you NEED to get in line NOW because there will most likely be a severe backlog once they become available by other Vendors.

Here are the details:

Physical Dimensions: The first prototype measures 13.75" OAL with a flange yoke. Depending on application, there will be other length units available.The units will be only 3.5" longer than a standard Atlas
    Gear Ratios: The test unit currently boasts an astonishing 10:1 in its lowest range! There are two ratio sets available. Set one is: 1:1, 2:1, 2.7:1, and 5.4:1. Set two is 1:1, 3.8:1, 2.7:1, and [COLOR="Red"]10.4:1[/COLOR].
    Shifter Information: Cable operated shifting is being developed and will reach production units. Push button technology is currently being explored, and production units will have an electric option; making for a very "low profile" and clean fit into the newer TJ and custom applications.

Advance Adapters has had these in use for a while and they are operating GREAT. Imagine crawling with a 10:1 low-range ratio!! These are far from an "Atlas with a planatary box bolted on". There is a complete new mainshaft in the unit for maximum strength.

We are currently allowed to advertise the basic unit at an introductory price of $2795, but if you PM or e-mail us we can work on that so that you can be one of the first on the PLANET with one of these.

• I wonder why they don't make one of the selections a 0.75:1 Over Drive? More people would find it useful.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• That would actually require an extra gear. 1:1 is a "gimme" because it is straight through, if that makes sense. In essence, what this does is allow you to run bigger tires without having to regear the axles so it does, in effect, provide a lower operating RPM if you choose that method.

• BlueJ was "thinking" about an Atlas. :hmm:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• :drool:

So tempting, but I can't afford $2795 plus $800 or so for new driveshafts. :doh:

Does DeJA want to take up a collection for me? :jawa:

:shrug:

• Quote from "zachv"

That would actually require an extra gear. 1:1 is a "gimme" because it is straight through, if that makes sense. In essence, what this does is allow you to run bigger tires without having to regear the axles so it does, in effect, provide a lower operating RPM if you choose that method.

It looks like the case will actually have two "gears" rather than one. By combining the two, they can get the four ratio combinations [ 2.0 x 2.7 = 5.4 and 3.8 x 2.7 = 10.4 (approx) ]. Pretty neat. Electronic shifting should be pretty hot as well.

:drool:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!