33Engineering Skid (Belly Up)

• Ok! I spoke to Mike from 33 eng and here's the deal. He highly reccomends we get the transmission mount ($99 but @ 20% off = $80). The spacers (the alternative to the tranny mount) that are refered to on the site are actually transfer case drop spacers, which i'm sure no one wants. Anyway, the turn around is promised at no more than 2 weeks to 2.5 weeks. Shipping will be no more than $30. The 20% discount will be honored for anything we buy that has to do with the belly up (so spacers, tranny mount, belly up...). I mentioned to him we had a very bad experience with him and he explained that it did happen (didn't deny it) and it was when the company was very new. He promised he'd make this one work out (i told him if this transaction goes well then he'd get more business from our club, but if we aren't pleased, he will be losing a great deal of potential business). Payment will be due before shipping, not before production. So, payment will be due, to me, within 2 weeks. I'll be accepting the cashiers checks/cash/money orders (no personal checks please), PM me for my address. Along with the money, add the 30 for shipping and if it is less then I'll send you a return check.

PM me with what year and transmission your vehicle is. Also PM me with what you want to order from him. I"ll be placing the order tomorrow and I will require your payment is to me by the 25th (this is 2.5 weeks from now). If i don't get your money, I don't pay to ship yours to you.

Let me know if anyone has questions.

Jeff

• is there anyone that wants to do this now? Matt is now out so we're looking at 10%.... I'm happy with that. If someone wants to order with me, let me know, otherwise i'm just going to buy it now anyway.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!