rti ramp

• Quote from "Da Mutt"

yeah yeah I know it needs more triangulation if it makes you feel better the kids already paly on it like a jungle gym :rollsmile:

its a pirate thing.

its a pirate thing.

screw pirate, all they are good for is complaining and yapping at you unless you are as skilled as they are...

• Quote from "Falcon"

screw pirate, all they are good for is complaining and yapping at you unless you are as skilled as they are...

i guess your not cool enought to hang with those web wheelers either? :doh: j/k

there is a ton of good info there. the search button has helped me figure out a lot of stuff so far.
    i like it because you dont get all the dumbasses asking the same stupid questions everyday. it gets annoying.

• yep priate is your freind. the only reason my jeep got built was casue pirate provided me with the info I needed to get it doen and it was all done with the search buttona nd a few post in newbie tech..... pirate is like a huge library you just have to know how to find what you are looking for....

• well omaha(chris) stopped by and helped be put on the new shackles that b2hi gave me. and hten we figured out what was wrong with his lights. Then paul and ian stopped by tonigh and dropped of the trailer lights for the ramp and then chris showed up with (sdorry cant remeber your naem) anyway nothing really go tdoen we all ramped our jeeps and played ont he ramp some and then just stood around and bsd for the rest of the night ......

• awsome is thier anyway to get the other two pics so i can see it from the other angles? it looks great thanks for taking it for me. sorry we didn't get much done on the ramp.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• it is mine the light must have been funny or somthing.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Will the Ramp be at the meeting on Sunday Night :question: :hmm: Just wondering.
    Brian

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• We're not sure yet Brian. Depends on if it gets completed, and possibly tagged. I also have to call the Lobby House for permission to use it there. It might be there for us to try, or it might be there for people just to see.

Guess you'll have to come to the meeting to find out! :doh:

• If not we can always put it in the street outside of the parking lot. :rolleyes:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I Actuially have a better idea. we can leave it at my house (since it wont be legal)and after the meeting all can come over and ramp it at my house.......

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!