Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Looking for your profile and personal settings? Look up in the upper left corner, click on your username and it'll open the personal menu settings.

If you had previously changed your displayed username from your login name, that change was lost. Now, the login name is the same as the displayed name. You can change your username in your account settings "Account Management".

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

**DEJA Free Member Post-Holiday Appreciation Party Sat Jan 7 2017**

Stafford

***New Assistant Trail Boss Announcement***

ForMud

Hunting

sandtostand

FS: set of 5 stock tires/wheels from 2012 JKU Sahara

Irish44

2017 club comp

sandtostand

Recent Activities

• Stafford -

Replied to the thread **DEJA Free Member Post-Holiday Appreciation Party Sat Jan 7 2017**.

changed final registration date to 12/29, try not to be "that guy" and wait till the last minute. Let's call 12/23 the soft cutoff. We buy giveaways and plan food based on head count
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Liked sandtostand’s post in the thread Hunting.

Like (Post)
    Not a monster by any means but finally added a buck to my pile of doe. 8 down, room for one more in the freezer. I have been pretty lucky between the last two Saturdays I managed 4 for the freezer! 46275e188f25a1ad7c580100d37e908b.jpg Sent from my…
  • ForMud -

Liked sandtostand’s post in the thread ***New Assistant Trail Boss Announcement***.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, DEJA would like to take a minute to welcome Slowpoke aboard as our newest assistant trail boss. Jay stepped up to the plate and ran most if not all of the trail rides this summer and fall in an organized and safe manner.With the positive…
  • ForMud -

Replied to the thread ***New Assistant Trail Boss Announcement***.

For the the most part I already considered Jay as a trail leader. Nice to see it official now.
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Liked ShoreThing’s post in the thread For Sale FS: CJ Jeep Grill.

Like (Post)
    FS: Selling one of my extra vintage CJ grills. Wife says I need to sell some of extras (originally got them for wall hangers or some cool man cave like project like a wall light). Don't really want to sell, but got to keep the mrs happy. Doesn't have…
  • sandtostand -

Replied to the thread Hunting.

55b11b89082e1e4e0dc3c5e899cfdf44.jpg Now the jerkey begins Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  • sandtostand -

Replied to the thread Hunting.

Not a monster by any means but finally added a buck to my pile of doe. 8 down, room for one more in the freezer. I have been pretty lucky between the last two Saturdays I managed 4 for the freezer! 46275e188f25a1ad7c580100d37e908b.jpg Sent from my…
  • Irish44 -

Replied to the thread FS: set of 5 stock tires/wheels from 2012 JKU Sahara.

• sandtostand -

Replied to the thread 2017 club comp.

Has there been anymore talk of a comp Steve ? If so please keep us in the loop so we can form up a committee to get this going. We should be able to get enough people t participate both with logistics and with a Team. I am finally up and running again…
  • whatevah -

Replied to the thread **DEJA Free Member Post-Holiday Appreciation Party Sat Jan 7 2017**.

Payment details added to first post! Or... delawareja.com/dindin/ 1. Stafford 2. Whatevah +1 adult 3. Imarammr +1 adult 4. Captain II 5. clendaniel +1 child 6. jc1121 +1 child 7. quadna 8. Icky 9. Kuntryboy816 +1 adult, maybe 2 kids (?) 10.ForMud 11.…