Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Woah, what happened? Hey, we just launched a major update to the forum and gallery. A bunch of things will be crazy and maybe some things out of wack. Please be patient, and post in the "DEJA Website & Other Things Internet" forum if you have any issues, or send a private message (now called "Conversation") to "whatevah", the forum admin.

Looking for your profile and personal settings? Look up in the upper left corner, click on your username and it'll open the personal menu settings.

If you had previously changed your displayed username from your login name, that change was lost. Now, the login name is the same as the displayed name. You can change your username in your account settings "Account Management".

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Emissions Help

Slimer

Jeeps&Java Meet (mid-state) Sept 2016

Kuntryboy816

Changing tail lights on TJ

Imarammr

October 1st Jeeps for Joy Build a bear event

turtle

CJ Fuel tank skid mod

astape

Recent Activities

• deadfeat -

Liked Kuntryboy816’s post in the thread Emissions Help.

Like (Post)
    A huge, giant, enormous THANK YOU!! to Andy for his generosity today! We were @ the Jeeps&Java this morning and got to talking about my problems with the YJ. Andy was kind do enough to invite me over to take a look at my YJ. We dug into the carb and he…
  • vbquick1 -

Liked astape’s post in the thread CJ Fuel tank skid mod.

Like (Post)
    we did that with gavans jeep after it got the new suspension. Its been working well.
  • Slimer -

Replied to the thread Emissions Help.

That's awesome! Sorry I forgot about the J&J. I was planning on going for the waffles Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  • Slimer -

Liked Kuntryboy816’s post in the thread Emissions Help.

Like (Post)
    A huge, giant, enormous THANK YOU!! to Andy for his generosity today! We were @ the Jeeps&Java this morning and got to talking about my problems with the YJ. Andy was kind do enough to invite me over to take a look at my YJ. We dug into the carb and he…
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Replied to the thread Emissions Help.

• Kuntryboy816 -

Liked Imarammr’s post in the thread Changing tail lights on TJ.

Like (Post)
    Exactly. That was my problem. It's the little things. Works great. Not done yet. Still have reverse and side marker to go. Here it is so far.
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Liked Imarammr’s post in the thread Jeeps&Java Meet (mid-state) Sept 2016.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, the wife and I enjoyed meeting and conversing with a few of the club members today. Looking forward to meeting more of you.
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Replied to the thread Jeeps&Java Meet (mid-state) Sept 2016.

Big thanks to everyone who came out! We had Imarammr and wife, Captain II, Willyn and the Fords.. also another person I didn't get to meet but if I remember right was related to Imarammr. Quick back story, I met Michele Ford @ the Dunkin Donuts by…
  • Imarammr -

Replied to the thread Jeeps&Java Meet (mid-state) Sept 2016.

Hey guys, the wife and I enjoyed meeting and conversing with a few of the club members today. Looking forward to meeting more of you.