1989 YJ for sale

For Sail Soft Top for 4 door Jeep

Bobcrs

FS: 03'-06' bestop safari top,black

FS. TJ FULL SOFT DOORS

parrothead

Recent Activities

• whatevah -

Replied to the thread LED LIGHT Needs wiring and switch(es).

Sadly, you generally need to know what you're doing when you're buying lights that aren't in kits. Do the wires have any plugs on the ends, or just bare wire? If it has plugs, maybe you can figure out what brand it is and find a wiring kit. If not...…
  • roughcountry95 -

Posted the thread 1989 YJ for sale.

Thread
    posting for a friend, he has a 1989 wrangler for sale, 6 cylinder, 5 speed manual, interior is in decent shape, body is in good shape, frame is solid, has a 3" lift with 31" tires with good tread on them. He told me the issues he knows about is it needs…
  • Bobcrs -

Replied to the thread For Sail Soft Top for 4 door Jeep.

Quote from Bobcrs: “Quote from ekbates: “4 Sail soft top for 4 door jeep. This was on a 2011 Jeep but removed and stored. Top is in good shape with no rips or tears. All hardware. $300.00 or best offer. Call 302 242 8714. Thanks :new:” Is the…
  • Bobcrs -

Replied to the thread For Sail Soft Top for 4 door Jeep.

Quote from ekbates: “4 Sail soft top for 4 door jeep. This was on a 2011 Jeep but removed and stored. Top is in good shape with no rips or tears. All hardware. $300.00 or best offer. Call 302 242 8714. Thanks :new:” Is the top still available? If…
  • pajeepman -

Replied to the thread LED LIGHT Needs wiring and switch(es).

A decent switch kit should have switch, relay, and wiring. All wiring is not created equal. I have several brand of 4 gauge wire. Monster brand has A LOT more wire and less insulation than no name from China wire that I have. Kinda seems like this…
  • parrothead -

Posted the thread FS: 03'-06' bestop safari top,black.

Thread
    FS. 03'-06' bestop safari summer top. Black. $50. No header.
  • parrothead -

Replied to the thread Sold FS. TJ FULL SOFT DOORS.

• chuckiethecat -

Posted the thread LED LIGHT Needs wiring and switch(es).

Thread
    I'm sure this is a simple question but I could use direction. I bought a really nice LED LIGHT BAR from craigslist for my 2 door 2014 sport. Brackets are nice and sturdy so it looks real good. However the bar itself has only the two +/- wires coming out…
  • WillysTJ -

Replied to the thread Dana 35 4.56 Yukon shafts.