Was the site down today?

• it seems to be hiccuping a little today...

the main site has been "dont but with errors".... and the forum has been running sloppy.

it's go fast, then slow, then fast, then slow.

I've let Whatevah know...i'm sure he'll see this.

• it was never down, but the datacenter did a good job of messing up part of the network, I put in a bypass to the part they messed up, it should be smooth now.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• ok... it seems that some Comcast customers are unable to access the website, this seems to happen every few months with Comcast, everybody else should be ok.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• sadly... sit back and wait for Comcast to fix it. none of the basic helpdesk guys you can call will know how to pass it up the chain, they'll just tell you to reboot your computer and run a virus scan.

Jerry / Whatevah

• that bites!!!!!!!!!!!! the only why i could figure out how to get on is i took my phone line that runs through the comcast modem (have that digitalvoice) and hooked that to the computer and signed on using aol. it sucks though since its on dial up. grrrrrrrrrr how long do you think it would take? would it help any if i call them?

• you could try... but if they're anything like Verizon... you'll be on the phone for an hour until you get tired of trying to explain it and hang up.

Jerry / Whatevah

• for what its worth, I run a comcast cable modem, but have never installed any comcast software on any of my computers and the site has been fine except a slow loading a bunch of times...could it be the comcast software??

• This occurred once before a few years ago. Ended up being one of their routers that was misconfigured. I put a call to comcast and advised them that this was a general issue with other comcast users. I avoided all the problem solving they normally have you go through and told them it was on their end.

Maybe everyone that has comcast should call them and maybe they will get the hint.

btw, I logged into my office computer from home and everything works fine with the DEJA website.

• This occurred once before a few years ago. Ended up being one of their routers that was misconfigured. I put a call to comcast and advised them that this was a general issue with other comcast users. I avoided all the problem solving they normally have you go through and told them it was on their end.

Maybe everyone that has comcast should call them and maybe they will get the hint.

btw, I logged into my office computer from home and everything works fine with the DEJA website.

I called them today and went through the hours worth of worthless tech. crap they have you try only to end with "Well, at this point we are not really sure what it is, we will look into it and get back to you.". I'm not holding my breath, and I'm just glad it still works here at work............... :innocent:.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!