Un-Official RTI Ramp Day - Newark - Sat, Dec 23

• Since the club was cool enough to let me host the RTI ramp for a bit, I'm going to kick it off 2 weekends from now with an RTI ramp day at my house right in downtown Newark. I know it's kind of close to Christmas and some people will be busy, but it'll be fun anyway for those who are around. We'll probably start at around 11, cook some hot dogs / burgers, check out everyone's rigs on the ramp, take lots of pictures, have good times all around.

Just so I can keep rough track of how many people to expect, PM me for my address & let me know you're going to join us.

You can find out what the RTI Ramp is and how it's used here

Thanks!

People at least partially planning to come over:

Joo
    Slopar
    Max
    Jeepgnome
    Surfrider
    Mel93yj
    Snafu
    Rubman03
    Copesetic
    CJ7taz
    NitroRubi
    Slimer
    Turtle
    JeepyJeepyYeahMan

• it is for everyone i just dont want to see you getting in trouble for it.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• It's all about new faces! I'm still new to most people, so that's one of the reasons why I wanted to host the ramp for a bit!

I'm going to send out pm's with my address right now for everyone whose spoke up so far!

• it's when Jeeps get together and flex their muscles (suspension) like this...

basically, the RTI ramp is a way to measure how much your vehicle can adjust its suspension to keep traction going over large obstacles. There is a scoring system based on a mathematical equation including the angle of the ramp, your wheelbase and how far you traveled up the ramp.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• I'll try to stop over. Busy time of year and all but I may be able to "sneak out". :suspicious:

Where exactly is your place in Newark?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Just to verify, our ramp it is a 30* ramp right?

Yup

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!