Easy ride at Rausch Creek on Sunday, July 13th.

• Slopar and I are bringing our families up to RC on Sunday the 13th.
    I'll be running a stock Jeep so it'll be a very relaxed day of green's and light blues. It's good way to check out RC if you've never been there or you just feel like taking it easy.

If you can't make the Club run on Sunday July 26th feel free to join us. Let me know if you have any questions.

Bill

• hey bill, me and tyler would like to join you guys.

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• hey bill, me and tyler would like to join you guys.

Great Chris!! SLOPAR will be happy to see another YJ out with us.
    Even though it says easy ride, we are going near plenty of obstacles to keep guys you busy. I have a guy on 42's coming with us so we'll find some trouble. I just have to watch. :bang:

wife and I want to go.

Hey Flav. I saw you had a question as to where the park is:
    Physical Address of Park:
    Clickable: [url=http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=453+Molleystown+Rd,+Pine+Grove,+PA+17963,+USA&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title]453 Molleystown Road, Tremont, PA 17981[/url]

I'm not sure of a start time yet because this is a different kind of run but we're probably looking at being trail ready by 9:00AM or so.

• I thought I'd find that unicorn first.

I wheeled with two this weekend, One guy from PA and another from Long Island... Good stuff. so stable... and noisy lol

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Cool...this could be a great day.

So far I have:
    KnoxRents
    SLOPAR
    Solomi (tentative)
    Shane and whoever (HCOR)
    Flav ??
    Backfire
    Jeepcreep02
    J-Man (probable)
    y2kyellowTJ (tentative)

If anyone else is interested, let me know.

• anyone wheelin on Sat.?????? the 12th

Shane will be. You have probably seen him before. He is in the white Blazer on 42's. PM sent with contact info.

Oh, by the way, my mobile is 610-656-4146 if anyone needs anything.

• anyone wheelin on Sat.?????? the 12th

I will be there saturday. Im camping friday so you will see my rig over in that area. if you dont see me, hit me at 240-367-7044. Do you happen to have a free right seat as well? I have a friend that wants to tag along for his first run. Also what do you want to run? im not looking to break saturday, but im willing to do high blacks if need be. how built is your rig as well?

just so you know what it looks like...

oh,

p.s. there 39.5's :D at least the fronts are, for some reason the rears are bigger (Allthough they are both stamped 39.5's) Anyone else that wants to tag along i dont see why even a mildly built rig couldnt run around with us :)

• I might venture up there with my Taco. Haven't had the chance to wheel with it yet. It's stock but should be able to handle it.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• p.s. there 39.5's :D

I thought you were going to 42's so I figured that's what those new ones were. It's a beast either way Shane. ;D

I might venture up there with my Taco. Haven't had the chance to wheel with it yet. It's stock but should be able to handle it.

A taco would be fine. :up: I am running my stock Jeep and if I damage it, my wife is going to kill me.

• yea i had planned on it but the deal i got on the 39's i couldnt pass it up.

42's i have to stretch my wheelbase

• I had a great time on Sunday. We did greens and blues. It ended up being J-man, SLOPAR, Jeepcreep02, and myself.
    Got some pics. Let me know if you can't see them. Sometimes I have problems with Picasa.

J-Man playin in the mud:

Jeepcreep02 in a rock garden and climbing at Lake Christie.

SLOPAR gittin' it:

What's wrong with this picture? The mini-van had all the fun today.

• i had a blast, and best of all... i didnt break anything!!
    Im going to try to get off work for the 26th.
    Cant wait!

• I went shooting instead. I planned on it but I have a lack of skid plates as of right now and don't feel like puncturing my gas tank. That and my four inches of travel in the front make things interesting.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• My rear has enough travel. The front is horrible though... Just another joy of driving an IFS rig.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!