NEW GAL - JUST GOT MY 2014 WRANGLER SPORT ON SATURDAY!

• Welcome! There are a few Jeep girls on here. My wife JKGIRL posts from time to time but you would see her more on runs with a camera.

There are no stupid questions but if there were I beat you to them already. :spinrhead:

Hope to see you out on the trail. And don't worry about being new to off road there is a ton of experience here.

• Yes, I am single but old. :laughing: I'm not sure about the off road stuff except for the beach. I looked at the pics here going off road and I don't think that is for me except as a passenger!!

I'll get a pic of me and the Jeep and post it this weekend. By the way I do have 2 sons....Basset Hounds...Jake Elvis and Toby Bono!

• I'm not sure about the off road stuff except for the beach. I looked at the pics here going off road and I don't think that is for me except as a passenger!!

Thats how it starts. Being a passenger is good for a few runs then you will want to try the small stuff green trails and such. Then your hooked you will have new cravings to go off road that will baffle you. You will find normal roads to be a boring waste of time. The first time you're stuck in traffic and you look over to the side of the road and think "I could just pop this into 4wd and drive over that hill and get out of this traffic" you know your an addict. But welcome to the club you're in good company. :driving:

• The first time you're stuck in traffic and you look over to the side of the road and think "I could just pop this into 4wd and drive over that hill and get out of this traffic" you know your an addict.

Oh this couldn't be any more true.

Welcome!

• Yes, I am single but old. :laughing: I'm not sure about the off road stuff except for the beach. I looked at the pics here going off road and I don't think that is for me except as a passenger!!

I'll get a pic of me and the Jeep and post it this weekend. By the way I do have 2 sons....Basset Hounds...Jake Elvis and Toby Bono!

My wife Nancy has been right seating it for a while, at the last TFT run, she decided at the end of the day that she wanted to "drive through the mud puddle just once..." well after about the 10th time, and then she did some rocks on the course.. her smile was the biggest I'd seen in awhile!
    Trust the trail guides, they wont let you do anything that will get you or your rig hurt.

• Trust the trail guides, they wont let you do anything that will get you or your rig hurt.

Well most of us any way..

Welcome to the group, I hope you join up and we get to see you around at our events. There is a lot more to this club then just beach and mountain trips. Again Welcome :wavey:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!