Sold the TJ - Clean out sale

• Sold the TJ (2003 sport), so clearing out the garage - all available OBO in Newark for pickup, images available by request:

$225 - warn 67820 gas tank skid - never installed

$5 - clear front fender side marker lamp assemblies for stock fenders (no bulbs)

$10 - 1 spare LCA from skyjacker 3" kit - used, cleaned up and sprayed for trail spare, bushings are still decent

$10 - most likely a Crown steering stabilizer came with an HD steering kit but I didn't need it

$20 - quadratec branded ivault secure radio enclosure - single din (still in box)

$15 - Rugged Ridge 135501.09 CB radio mount - this is a mounting point over the left air vent and I used it to mount everything but a radio

$20 - stainless quick mirror set up for drivers side - this has a permanently installed mount and the mirror screws into that

$20 - 2003 non rubi Stock rear drive shaft for d44 rear might need to balance but decent

$40 - A-Premium rear drive shaft for 2003 non rubi - put it in for a few months before sye was installed (this is supposed to be stock but was about an inch longer than my stock, no balance issues )

$20 - spicer 2-4-8091x end yoke (got it to replace the stock on rear d44 but didn't get it installed)

$40 - Rampage 2201R Jeep rain cover - large enough to fit over with top up or down, have the storage bag, but lost the locking cable

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VWEBAM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$200 - Bestop black denim rear fold-n-tumble seat (with headrests) - used this for a few years with kids in the back

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001894LSO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

$25 - Mopar ski rack - mounts to a bracket under the stock rear wheel carrier

bunch of spare lug nuts, oil filter, hand screws for the soft top, random stainless lower door hinge, bump stops, wheel lock, shock mounts hardware available

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!