Yes, yes, that Canadian Jeep guy is back again...

• Just floating around the country saying hello to the various clubs again. It's been a while since I last stopped by here, and it's great to see things still in full-swing and growing. :)

I am loving some of the project Jeeps folks have on the go, too.

...and while this is not a project Jeep (hence the post here), it's project that involves Jeeps...sort of.

Not sure if folks will even be interested in this stuff, but here goes:

Back in April I started a Jeep blog covering news, reviews, product info, profiles etc. It's branched out to include the same coverage for Land Rovers and Range Rovers, but that's because that company is so freakin' active in offroading around the world that I couldn't ignore them.

Jeep and Land Rover owners are 85% more likely to venture offroad than any other brand owners.

A recent post about some interesting built-under-license jeeps in Israel got me thinking it might be nice to share these unique rigs with folks, rather than hoping folks stumble across the blog on their own.

Here's a pic of one of the Jeeps - and we're talking 2006 Wranglers built for combat here...YJ components mixed with TJ gear, different styling in some spots and LWB versions from way back - before we had them here in NA.

The full story can be read here: Combat Jeep post

I'd love for folks to take a look around and see if this is a place they'd like to visit regularly. Hopefully I'm providing some interesting stories and videos worth your time. Right now the blog gets about 250 visits per day, so there are some folks enjoying it. ;)

Anyway - thanks for reading my post here.

Duane

• that stuff's crazy :spinrhead:

Audi A4 2.0t quattro<br />gone: 2000 4 banger<br />(w/ no AC lol) BB and 6cyl springs 31x10.5 Dunlop Mud Terrains Lights and toys:-)&nbsp; <br />gone: 91 yj blood, sweat, and rebuilds&nbsp; Will accept all donations of beer, parts, and money.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!