Cheap Interior upgrade

• I'm thinking of popping off center console on dash (piece that surrounds radio, climate controls) & painting w/ Krylon Fusion to match body color. I've seen it on a website just can't remember where. Has anybody done this? Looks pretty straight forward, I only see a couple of screws any unforseeables anyone knows of? Any info would be appreciated :)

• mine came painted silver....cause i have the super dooper special rocky mountain edition TJ haha......should be easy just take your time and do several light coats....and dont forget about the two screws at the top.....have fun....what color are you painting it anyways??

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• "Cheap Interior upgrade"

Turn your rear view mirror upside down
    gives you better visibility out of the windshield

Price = Free

My Cheep mod for the day :rollsmile:

• I did the mirror trick on day one helps seeing those "close up" red lights. I'll be painting it silver, think it will help the boring all black interior.

• I found that mirror trick on another site a few months ago....dont know how I functioned without it...so much better visibility!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!