Ive made a decision

• Well I have decided that I am going to quit rushing to get my Jeep done I am going to take my time and do it 100% right the first time with no rushing or cutting corners and I am still going to have some fun this summer. so far this year I have spent almost every single weekend all day long working on the jeep tyring to get it done by may. well it didn't happen and I still have tons of large projects to do. So I had to make a decision continue like this thru the summer and have the wife and kids mad at me cause daddy is alway in the garage and we don't do anything or go camping and wheel the bronco (with the 36tsls)all summer and work on the jeep when the wifes is working or the weekends we don't have plans. I will still hopefully get the jeep done by the end of july with 1 trip to GWNF at the end of this month and a camping trip this next weekend. not sure what we are going to do in june but I am sure we will wheel the bronco sometime that month....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!