Currie Suspension Kit

• Anyone have any experience with or thoughts on the Currie Johnny Joint suspension kits? I have an opportunity to get the complete package at price pretty far under the $2k quoted on their site. Problem is that I would ahve to put any engine swap/mod plans on hold for a while til I get some more cash in the piggy bank. The kit includes 8 Johnny Joint control arms, 4 4" lift coil springs, 4 Rancho RS9000 shocks, Johnny Joint adjustable front trac bar, rear trac bar relocation bracket, Currie Antirock front sway bar, rear sway bar extended links, and the Currie front and rear poly urethane bump stop kits.

Rubicon Express seems to be the proven "top of the line" kit among the folks on this site and I'm just wondering how Currie kits stacks up. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

• RE is far from the top of the line, they are just the most bang for the buck.. Currie is one of the "best" if not the best commercially available kit on the market... Not many people buy it because it is expensive... The johnny joints are far superior in durability to the RE joints...THe springs are very nice progressive springs where the RE's are not...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!